We take great pride in our record of academic achievement. You can view our 2016-2017 results by searching here:
2016-2017 NC School Report Card
We met growth and had an overall grade of B on the NC School Report Card.
We are excited about the growth of our students. In 2017-2018, 100% of our 3rd graders were reading at or above grade level.
Prior Achievement Results:
- 2016-2017-Met Expected Growth B-80
- 2015-2016-Met Expected Growth B-78
- 2014-2015-Met 17 out of 17 AMO targets, Expected Growth
- 2013-2014-Met 13 out of 13 AMO targets, Expected Growth
- 2012-2013-Met 13 out of 13 AMO targets, Expected Growth
- 2011-2012-Honor School of Excellence, Expected Growth
- 2010-2011-Honor School of Excellence, Expected Growth
- 2009-2010-School of Distinction, Expected Growth