Good Afternoon Class of 2026 Parents!
Thank you everyone who came out to Freshmen Orientation – we had such a great time meeting all our new students!
I wanted to share some of the resources with families in case you wanted a second look or to see what your students talked about.
The day was divided into 7 sessions:
- Gallery Walk in the gym with all the sports, clubs and organizations.
- Tour of the building (here is map)
- Panel Discussion with upperclassmen
- Welcome to ERA/advice from the principal. (Here is the presentation)
- 4 year planning with student services (Here is the presentation)
- School Rules (here is the student expectations document)
- Logistics (here is the presentation)
Students received their schedules and a Class of 2026 T-Shirt. Contact me if you were not present and need to get a shirt. If you have a question or need a change to your schedule please fill out this form.
Thank you and see you at Open House Tuesday at 5:00pm.