Good Afternoon Bobcat families!
Please see the information below, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all!
Information in this newsletter:
As we work to monitor Covid cases at school, we are asking that you complete the link below for both positive cases and exposures. In addition, please notify your child’s teacher(s).
- You may want to bookmark this link for future use. For those that have had a positive case or exposure since August 4th, please complete the link as well.
Covid Positive or Exposure Link
29 total (K-12) reported 8/8-8/15. K-8: 26 and HS: 3
- K-8: 26
- HS: 3
Our teachers will work to get students caught up once they return from quarantine. We are working proactively with our custodial team and the local health department to mitigate the spread. All necessary precautions are being adhered to as we move through this new strain of Covid.
Students learned all about the student code of conduct last week, which included Bullying and Harassment. You can see the student/family expectations document here. Cyberbullying is a rising trend taking place in high schools across the county, click below to see some resources for parents.
Bell Schedules this week:
Monday – Wednesday
8:30 – 9:55 1st period
10:00 – 10:20 CATS
10:25 – 11: 55 2nd period
12:35 – 2:00 3rd period
2:05 – 3:30 4th period
Thursday – Friday
8:30 – 10:00 1st period
10:05 – 11: 35 2nd period
12:25 – 2:25 3rd period
2:30 – 3:30 4th period
This week in sports:
- Monday – Volleyball @ 6pm
- Tuesday – Cross Country @ 6pm & Volleyball @ 6pm
- Friday – Soccer @ 6pm (Soccer.com Center in Efland)
Upcoming Important Dates:
Click here for the 22-23 ERA School Calendar
- Friday, August 19: Club Fair
- Tuesday, August 23: Board Meeting (5p)
- Wednesday, August 24: Early Release
- Friday, September 2: Early Release
- Monday, September 5: NO SCHOOL, HOLIDAY
- Monday, September 19: Teacher Work Day
What you might have missed:
Are you looking for a way to support students at your school? We currently could use your help in two ways:
My Hot Lunch Box donations – While ordering your child’s hot lunch box, you can create another student called “donation” and order lunch for students in need on any day.
Food Pantry donations – We will gladly take any non-refrigerated items for our food pantry to help students when a lunch is forgotten, or unable to be made for them.
August Board of Directors Meeting (Link to Join)
Athletics Contact List
Electronic Use Agreement
Club Creation and Reinstatement Form