Good Afternoon Bobcat families!
THANK YOU to the parents who have donated hot box lunch each day last week! It has been so helpful for our students who needed it!
Please see the information below, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all!
Information in this newsletter:
Tuesday – Board of Directors Meeting:
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held Tuesday, August 23rd at 5:30 on Zoom
- Meeting ID: 864 6821 1578
- Passcode: 609116
Wednesday – Early Release:
Students will be dismissed from 4th period at 12:00pm on Wednesday. Lunch will not be provided on Wednesday.
OTC Medication Administration Form:
Parents please complete this form if you would like to give permission for the office to distribute over-the-counter medication to your student. If you do not complete this form, our staff will contact you if the need arises. We will monitor and track students, and if a pattern begins, our staff will also reach out to you.
Picture Day will be Tuesday, August 30!
- Students in grades 9 -11 will have their photo taken for the yearbook during 1st period on August 30. See the attached digital poster for more information. Click here to sign up and receive updates via email regarding your child’s photo.
- Hard-Copy forms should have come home Friday.
- Seniors who have yet to take their senior portrait may sign up for a time slot on Tuesday, August 30 using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/
Cheer tryouts for 6th – 12th grades will be hosted in the K-8 Gym, Friday, August 26 @ 3:30pm!
Mr. Schaffer will be working with senior students on college planning during lunch. These voluntary workshops will regularly be held on Mondays and Thursdays in room 306 until October. We will be working on common apps, essays, and also general application planning. This upcoming Monday, there will be a session specifically addressing common app essays with help from Mrs. Price.
All students who have purchased a parking permit, should have received their parking sticker. They were instructed to place the sticker in any one of the 4 corners of the front windshield. If your child is bringing an alternate vehicle to school for any reason, please make sure to bring the associated parking pass. You can also purchase a second sticker for $25.
Orange County Historical Museum:
They have asked for us to share their ballot for their next exhibit. If you would like to vote, please see the attached information. You can contact them directly for more information.
Bell Schedules this week:
Wednesday is an early release day! Students will dismiss at 12:00pm, lunch will not be provided.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:30 – 10:00 1st period
10:05 – 11: 35 2nd period
12:25 – 2:25 3rd period
2:30 – 3:30 4th period
8:30 – 9:18 1st period
9:24 – 10:12 2nd period
10:18 – 11:06 3rd period
11:12 – 12:00 4th period
Reported 8/16-8/22. K-8: 19 and HS: 5
- Previous cases:
- K-8: 26
- HS: 3
Congratulations to Volleyball for their win 3-0 Monday against RTP, as well as their win Tuesday 3-0 against Carolina Friends!
Congrats to men and women’s cross country for their wins over RM and Carolina Friends Tuesday!
Congrats to mens soccer for their win over Cornerstone Thursday 5-1!
This week in sports:
- Volleyball @ 6pm v. River Mill
- XC @ 5pm v Clover Garden
- Volleyball @ 6pm v. Clover Garden
- W. Tennis @ 4pm at Voyager
- M. Soccer @A 6pm v. Clover Garden
- Volleyball v. Bishop McGuinness
Upcoming Important Dates:
Click here for the 22-23 ERA School Calendar
- Tuesday, August 23: Board Meeting (5p)
- Wednesday, August 24: Early Release
- Friday, September 2: Early Release
- Monday, September 5: NO SCHOOL, HOLIDAY
- Monday, September 19: Teacher Work Day
What you might have missed:
August Board of Directors Meeting (Link to Join)
Athletics Contact List
Covid Positive or Exposure Link
Electronic Use Agreement