High School Students and Families,
Spring semester is in full swing and off to a great start. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we launched our new semester along with a new schedule format.
Please see below for the latest and greatest updates from the high school world. You can also access this message in the ERA HS Parent Resource Folder.
Updates and Announcements:
- The Week Ahead: On Friday, we will have CATS time beginning at 11:50. Monday, January 18 is the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, and there will be no school that day. The building will be closed to the public as well.
- Report Card Distribution: We are still having technical issues with downloading our report cards for distribution from PowerSchool. Our goal is to get these out to students tomorrow via email.
- HS Virtual Tour on Tuesday: Spread the word! We are having another high school virtual tour tomorrow, January 12 at 9 a.m., for prospective students and families. Click here for the meeting link and information.
- Remote Learning and Second Semester: We will be in remote learning for all of January. On January 15, Ms. Bair will decide if we stay remote or return under Plan B for February 1& beyond. An announcement will be sent out on Friday.
- Live Class Links: We have created a document with the links for classes. If you do not see a link listed for a teacher’s class, please email/contact that teacher directly.
- Instructional Resources: Last semester, we created a resource folder with notetaking guides and other templates to help students. Click here to access the folder.
- Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: The next meeting will be on January 11 at 5 p.m.. Click here for the meeting link and information.
- Intent to Enroll Application Webinar: Are you stuck on figuring out the new software used to submit your intent to enroll applications for your students? If you have not yet submitted your forms, consider attending our webinar on Thursday, January 14 at 5:00pm. Mrs. Hover will walk you through a demo family and student’s family dashboard setup and intent to enroll application. The webinar will be recorded and the recording shared in next week’s update. Zoom meeting information included in original email.
- January ERA Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board meeting will be held on January 20 from 5-7 p.m. Click here for the meeting link and information.
- Staff Update: As some of you may have heard, Mrs. McBride, one of our math teachers, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She has given an update on her treatment and next steps. If you would like to support her during this time, you can go to this website to help out in a variety of ways.
- Good News Gazette: Click here for the latest stories highlighting our students’ and staff’s accomplishments. Feel free to share any good news with Dr. Davis. This will be a feature in each weekly message.
Thanks again for your continued flexibility and support. Let’s continue to ROAR and SOAR! Go Bobcats!