High School Students and Families,
We had a wonderful first day of hybrid learning! It was great to welcome some of our freshmen class to campus yesterday. All went smoothly with arrival and classes. For students in grades 10-12 who will be attending hybrid learning, you will be receiving an email as it gets closer to your cohort week with all the details and information. Be on the lookout for that soon!
Please see below for the latest and greatest updates from the high school world. You can also access this message in the ERA HS Parent Resource Folder.
Updates and Announcements:
- Report Cards: Students will receive their report cards via email on Friday, March 19.
- Hybrid Learning Schedule: Starting Monday, March 15, we will adjust our daily schedule to accommodate our hybrid learning plan for both in-person and online learning. Click here to see the updated daily schedule for students.
- Upcoming Testing Dates for 10th Graders: Sophomores will take the Pre-ACT on Tuesday, March 23 at the high school.
- Yearbook Order: Here is the link to order your ERA yearbook. ERA Yearbook Order Link. If you have questions, please reach out to our yearbook advisor Sarah Loftin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Driver’s Ed Class: We will have a spring session of Driver’s Ed beginning on April 19 for students who are 14.5 or older. Priority will be given based upon age and academic standing. Click here to complete the registration form. If you have any questions, contact Ms. Mitchell, our office manager, at email@example.com
- HS Spring Testing Calendar: While it is still a few weeks away, we wanted to share with you the high school testing calendar with AP and EOC Exams. Click here to access the calendar.
- Graduation Dates: Graduation rehearsal will be on May 25 at 2 p.m. and the graduation ceremony will be on May 27 at 4 p.m. The rehearsal date did change to accommodate testing.
- Makeup School Picture Pickup: Photos taken on the makeup picture day are available for pickup in the main office Monday-Thursday during school hours through March 19.
- K-12 Spirit Days: Join in during your Zoom classes on some Spirit Day fun every Friday from now through the end of the school year! A list of all upcoming days is provided.
- Summer 2022 Europe Trip: ERA High School will be offering a 13-day trip to Italy, France, and Spain for the summer of 2022, departing early June. Click here to see the itinerary. Email Dr. Davis for more information if interested.
- Adopt-A-Senior 2021: Last year was a huge success, so we’re going to offer the opportunity for community members to Adopt-A-Senior again with a few extra options. See the sign up genius here. Questions? Contact Mrs. Martin for more information.
- Spring Break: Just a reminder that ERA will be closed April 2-9.
- Good News Gazette: Click here for the latest stories highlighting our students’ and staff’s accomplishments. Feel free to share any good news with Dr. Davis. This will be a feature in each weekly message.
Thanks again for your continued flexibility and support. Let’s continue to ROAR and SOAR! Go Bobcats!