High School Students and Families,
Apologies for the delay in this week’s message getting to you. I was under the weather over the weekend and yesterday but am getting back on track.
Please see below for the latest and greatest updates from the high school world. You can also access this message in the ERA HS Parent Resource Folder.
Updates and Announcements:
- Board of Directors-March Meeting: Our next Board meeting is Tuesday, March 9 at 5 p.m. Click here for meeting information.
- End of Third Quarter: Third Quarter officially ends this week. Students will need to work with teachers on getting in any last minute assignments to count for the marking period. Report cards will go out March 19.
- Hybrid Learning Schedule: Starting Monday, March 15, we will adjust our daily schedule to accommodate our hybrid learning plan for both in-person and online learning. Click here to see the updated daily schedule for students.
- Upcoming Testing Dates for 10th Graders: Sophomores will take the Pre-ACT on Tuesday, March 23 at the high school.
- Yearbook Order: Here is the link to order your ERA yearbook. ERA Yearbook Order Link. If you have questions, please reach out to our yearbook advisor Sarah Loftin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Makeup School Picture Pickup: Photos taken on the makeup picture day are available for pickup in the main office Monday-Thursday during school hours through March 19.
- K-12 Spirit Days: Join in during your Zoom classes on some Spirit Day fun every Friday from now through the end of the school year! A list of all upcoming days is provided.
- Lottery Results: Congratulations to our lottery winners, especially siblings! Our lottery was run last Friday. Applicants should have been notified via the ScribChoice Family Dashboard of your standing. The deadline to accept spots is March 12. We will hold virtual Q&A Tours this week for Newly Accepted Students only. Tour information will be sent to applicable individuals. Please note: Waitlist positions may change due to siblings of already accepted students receiving preference.
- Summer 2022 Europe Trip: ERA High School will be offering a 13-day trip to Italy, France, and Spain for the summer of 2022, departing early June. Click here to see the itinerary. Email Dr. Davis for more information if interested.
- Adopt-A-Senior 2021: Last year was a huge success, so we’re going to offer the opportunity for community members to Adopt-A-Senior again with a few extra options. See the sign up genius here. Questions? Contact Mrs. Martin for more information.
- Good News Gazette: Click here for the latest stories highlighting our students’ and staff’s accomplishments. Feel free to share any good news with Dr. Davis. This will be a feature in each weekly message.
Thanks again for your continued flexibility and support. Let’s continue to ROAR and SOAR! Go Bobcats!