High School Students and Families,
We are in the final days of the school year. This week marks the end of classes. Students will take teacher-made exams this week and prepare for End-of-Course exams next week.
Please see below for the latest and greatest updates from the high school world. You can also access this message in the ERA HS Parent Resource Folder.
Updates and Announcements:
- HS Spring Testing Calendar: Tuesday is the last official day of class. Click here to access the calendar for testing.
- School Chromebooks: Students should return their school-issued Chromebooks following their last teacher-exam the week of May 17. We are available on May 19-21 from 8-1 or on Saturday, May 22 from 9-12 for device return.
- Prom and Graduation: Despite the Governor’s recent lifting of restrictions, prom and graduation will go forward as originally planned. No additional tickets will be sold for prom, and graduation will still be a drive-through ceremony. We have plans in motion for both events and cannot easily adjust orders with vendors or logistics at this point.
- Virtual Variety Show: Our Show Production Class has put together a virtual variety show featuring our talented students. Congratulations to our students and staff who contributed to the show! Click here to view the show.
- Athletics Update: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates to our summer activities and 2021-2022 school year planning.
- Varsity Girls Soccer Meeting: Mandatory interest meeting–Friday, May 21 at 10:00 a.m. Please contact Coach Gatt (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the zoom link.
- Cross Country Meeting: Join Coach Pierce Thursday, May 20 at 6:30 p.m. if you are interested in participating in cross country next year. Topics include, summer workouts, contact information, and upcoming events. Click here for the meeting info and link. Please email email@example.com if you are unable to attend but are interested in joining the team.
- Future Visions Meeting: The next Future Visions committee meeting will be held on Monday, May 24. Click here for meeting information and link.
- June Board Meeting: The June Board of Directors meeting will be held on 6/22. Click here for meeting information and link.
- Good News Gazette: Click here for the latest stories highlighting our students’ and staff’s accomplishments. Feel free to share any good news with Dr. Davis. This will be a feature in each weekly message.
Thanks again for your continued flexibility and support. Let’s continue to ROAR and SOAR! Go Bobcats!
Partners in Education,