High School Students and Families,
We made it! It’s the last week of school, and what a crazy school year it has been. We will all appreciate this summer break more than ever.
Please see below for the latest and greatest updates from the high school world. You can also access this message in the ERA HS Parent Resource Folder.
Updates and Announcements:
- EOC Test Scores: Students who took an EOC test this year will receive a grade between a 90-100 for their final exam grade. EOC test scores count as the exam grade, which is 20% of the final grade. We will adjust fall semester grades to reflect this update.
- Ice Cream Social: Our Diversity and Inclusion club is sponsoring an ice cream social tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, 5/25) after graduation rehearsal from 3:30-4:30. Stop by for some yummy ice cream.
- Senior Celebrations and Graduation Ceremony: Click here for links to our Senior Awards video, a senior tribute from our Vocal Music ceremony, and information about how to live stream the graduation ceremony this Thursday.
- School Chromebooks: If you did not return your school-issued Chromebook or hotspot, please get that in to us this week.
- Summer Reading and AP Course Assignments: There will be no school-wide summer reading assignment this year for our high school students. Our English team did put together a list of some suggested reading titles. For students taking select AP courses, they may have summer assignments. Click here to access the master folder with all assignments.
- Virtual Variety Show: Our Show Production Class has put together a virtual variety show featuring our talented students. Congratulations to our students and staff who contributed to the show! Click here to view the show.
- Athletics Update: Please visit the following document or the ERA Athletics website for ongoing updates to our summer activities and 2021-2022 school year planning.
- June Board Meeting: The June Board of Directors meeting will be held on 6/22. Click here for meeting information and link.
- Good News Gazette: Click here for the latest stories highlighting our students’ and staff’s accomplishments. Feel free to share any good news with Dr. Davis. This will be a feature in each weekly message.
We will send out one last message next week with some final updates. No additional weekly messages will go out in June. We will restart messages after the July 4 holiday week.
A heartfelt thank you for your support this year! Our team appreciates your kindness and grace as we had to make many adjustments with the ever changing pandemic life.
Partners in Education,