High School Students and Families,
I hope this email finds you well and staying cool in the recent heat wave. I wanted to share with you a few updates and announcements from this week.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. More updates will be coming out soon as we work through various logistics.
As always, thanks for your continued patience and understanding as we still navigate these unprecedented times.
Announcements and Information as of July 17:
- Remote Learning: ERA HS will be following Plan C or implementing remote learning from August 6 through September 4. We will reevaluate in late August to determine if we will continue using remote learning or if we will have a modified in-person schedule. Click here to access the virtual Town Hall meeting held last night that goes over more specific information and answers some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Chromebooks: Since we will start the school year remotely, students may checkout a Chromebook from the school to use. We will be sending out more information about this and the pickup schedule.
- Student Schedules: We are still working on fine tuning student schedules and balancing classes. Schedules will be available for viewing in PowerSchool the week of July 27. We will also send out information about when students can pick up their schedules at school along with Chromebooks.
- Summer Assignments: All students have a summer reading assignment in addition to any assignments for Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Mrs. Hover emailed out these earlier in the summer. However, click here to access the folder with all assignment information.
- Athletics Update: Click here to get the latest updates on athletic events, teams, and practices.
Thanks so much, and have a great weekend!
Partners in Education,