Happy Monday ERA Families,
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and the beautiful Fall weather!! Here are the updates for the week!
1. Spirit Day Tomorrow and Friday: In honor of the beginning of college basketball season, students should wear their favorite college team gear tomorrow. On Friday, we will wear red, white and blue to honor our veterans.
2. Hillsborough Holiday Parade: We will be participating in the Hillsborough Holiday Parade on Sunday, December 2nd. We will need help with our Snowman Bags that we give out on the route. Here is the signup genius if you would like to help!
3. Early Release THIS Friday: Just a reminder that we have an Early Release Day this Friday. We will dismiss at 11:30a. We will have the afterschool program for those that need it. Contact Heather Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Website: The new site should be up and running by mid-week. Our marketing team ran into an issue this morning and are working on the programming side of things as I type. I’ll let you know when we are live!!!
5. Veteran’s Day: Just a reminder that we will be closed on Monday, November 12th. Thank you to all who have served our country. We honor you and your sacrifice.
6. 2018-2019 ERA Yearbooks: The K-12 yearbook is available for purchase for $35. You may customize your yearbooks on the Josten’s website. Yearbooks will be available for purchase through February at this website: http://jostensyearboo
ks.com?ref=A04359120. If you have any questions about the yearbook please contact Kristin Martin at email@example.com g.
7. Performances: We have our Fall Chorus Concert this Thursday, November 8th at 7pm at the high school campus. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be on Thursday, Noverber 29th at the K-8 campus. We will have our Instrumental Concert on Tuesday, December 4th at the high school campus. We hope to see you there!
Thank you all for your support and we will see you around campus!
Executive Director and K-8 Principal