I hope this finds you all doing well despite the heat we’ve been experiencing. Here are a few updates for you. I’ll be sending additional updates later in the week.
- Virtual Open House: Mark your calendars for our virtual open houses. These will be held via Zoom and we will record them if you cannot attend. I’ll send the links next week.
August 4th K-5 at 4pm
August 4th MS at 5pm
August 5th HS at 4pm
- Computer Pick-up: We will be scheduling those for August 3-4. Stay tuned for times as they will be staggered for social distancing and crowd control.
- Supply Lists: These have been updated on the website. They are in the academic sections by grade level. Scroll down to the bottom and click on them.
- Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: ERA’s Diversity & Inclusion Task Force has been set up as a sub-committee of Future Visions. The next meeting is Tuesday Jul 28, 2020 5pm – 6pm (EDT) Join Zoom Meeting (Link is in the original email and will not be shared publicly outside of current ERA families.) Please contact Mike O’Malley for any questions – email@example.com
- Distance Learning Schedules: We are finalizing the schedules and will publish them on the website later this week. If needed, I’ll host a Zoom call by grade level to answer any questions. Stay tuned for those updates…..
Have an awesome week!