I hope you all had a great weekend and are staying as healthy as possible. I wanted to remind you that we have a holiday on Monday, January 17th, and a teacher workday (PD day) on Tuesday, January 18th.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Intent to Return: The directions for continuing enrollment for next year are attached. Please note that the deadline is January 28th. Please contact Mrs. Hover if you have any questions.
2. Upcoming Meetings: The links will be provided as the date nears. All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm.
D&I Task Force: 1/19 and 1/31
Board of Directors: 1/25
3. National School Choice Week: NSCW is January 23-29 this year and we hope to celebrate with several activities around campus! In order to get started, we need some help in these areas:
- Donations of medium-sized flat rocks to the K8 campus. Students in 2nd and 3rd grade Art hope to paint rocks advertising school choice to be placed around town.
- Sign-up to offer a family testimonial and be video recorded by our high school Mass Media students about why you love ERA as a school choice or about the importance of school choice in general. Available dates are 1/12 and 1/19.
4. Art Supplies needed: Mrs Velasco is asking for the following art supply donations to the K8 art room. See her flyer for details.
5. Honor Roll Zoom Ceremony (Grades 5-8): Friday, January 14 at 8:30am. We hope you can join us to celebrate our awesome students and teachers! Here is the zoom link.
6. Middle School Dance: We are so excited to announce that we will host a middle dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Please see the attached invitation. More details to follow.
Covid Dashboard: 8 total (K-12) reported 1/5-1/10. K-8: 4 and HS: 4
K-8: 27 cases
HS: 15 cases
Have a great week!