I hope you all had a great long weekend! We have our middle school dance this Friday and we are still in need of parents to help decorate, clean up, and send in donations. If you can help, please see the signup link below.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Middle School Dance: ERA middle school will host a winter dance for 6th-8th graders on Friday, Jan. 20 from 5-7 pm. The ‘theme’ is a snowball, but students are invited to wear their favorite athleisure to their Sunday best. We always have quite a variety! If you would like to volunteer to bring dance supplies or decorations, you can do that here. Parents are always invited to attend.
2. Winter Performance (1st-2nd grades): You are invited to the first and second-grade performance of Bu
ndle Up on Friday, January 27th at 8:30 am. The performance will last approximately 25 minutes.
3. January Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on January 18th at 5:30 pm. Click here for the Zoom meeting link. We will not have a December meeting.
5. Girls on the Run: The ERA 3rd-5th grade Girls on the Run Team will be launching again this Spring. Come join this fun group of girls led by Mrs. Hollister, Mrs. Apelgren, and a couple of parents! Twice per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm. Girls will be led through interactive lessons and movement activities to build confidence, strength, endurance, and self-confidence! The season ends with a celebratory 5K on May 20th in RTP with all triangle GOTR teams! Cost includes coaching, curriculum, journal, t-shirt, water bottle, and 5K registration. Scholarships are available. See the attached flyer for further details. Any further questions please email Rebecca Gallegly at RebeccaJGallegly@gmail.com
and you can register at gotrtriangle.org
6. Beginning Band Meeting: Mr. Jenkins will host a beginning band meeting for rising 7th graders on Tuesday, January 24th at 3:30 pm. Music & Arts will be joining him to discuss instrument rental. Please email Mr. Jenkins at email@example.com for further details.
Have a great rest of your week!