I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! It was really inspiring seeing all of the posts about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his powerful words that continue to resonate and challenge us. He was truly a remarkable man.
If you were unable to make picture day today, we will get a makeup day scheduled in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for those details.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Intent to Enroll Application Webinar Recording: If you need assistance completing this year’s Intent to Enroll Application, watch this recording of the informational webinar. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Hover at email@example.com. This form is due for all students in grades K-12 by January 29.
2. K-5 Specials Classes: We would like to remind families that Specials classes (PE, Engineering, Music, Art, & asynchronous 3-5 Spanish) are not optional classes. Students are learning new skills and information in these classes, often corresponding to what is taught in the core classrooms, that they will continue to use whenever classes resume in the buildings.
3. K-5 Clubs: Our teachers have been hard at work creating more clubs and social events for our students that will be held on Fridays and during lunchtimes! This document (linked in original email) lists them all including Zoom links, meeting times, and Google classroom codes if applicable. The list will be regularly updated! Several clubs have an interest meeting this Friday morning!
4. Virtual Scholastic Book Fair: Save the date for ERA’s first-ever virtual book fair! February 1-February 14, 2021. More information coming soon.
5. January ERA Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board meeting will be held on January 20 from 5-7 p.m. Click here for the meeting link and information.
Have a great week!