I hope you are all doing well and are gearing up for another roller coaster weather pattern to end the week. At this point, we have canceled our afterschool program tomorrow as well as all sporting events and practices. I will let you know should something else change for tomorrow. Sign up for my Remind texts if you haven’t already. The directions are attached. I’ll continue to email, update our Facebook page, send a Remind text, and update WRAL.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Intent to Return: The directions for continuing enrollment for next year are attached. Please note that the deadline is January 28th. Please contact Mrs. Hover if you have any questions.
2. Upcoming Meetings: The links will be provided as the date nears. All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm.
D&I Task Force: 1/19 and 1/31
Board of Directors: 1/25
3. National School Choice Week: NSCW is January 23-29 this year and we hope to celebrate with several activities around campus! In order to get started, we need some help in these areas:
- Donations of medium-sized flat rocks to the K8 campus. Students in 2nd and 3rd grade Art hope to paint rocks advertising school choice to be placed around town.
- Sign-up to offer a family testimonial and be video recorded by our high school Mass Media students about why you love ERA as a school choice or about the importance of school choice in general. Available dates are 1/12 and 1/19.
4. Middle School Dance: We are so excited to announce that we will host a middle dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Please see the attached invitation. More details to follow.
5. Pet Pictures Needed: The yearbook crew is requesting photos of pets of ERA elementary students as well as photos from over winter break. Please send your photos to Maddie Almers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Dashboard: 29 total (K-12) reported 1/11-1/19. K-8: 10 and HS: 19
K-8: 31 cases
HS: 19 cases
Stay tuned for weather-related updates!