I hope you all enjoyed the weekend despite the rain yesterday. Our next teacher workday will be on February 13th so hang in for the long weeks ahead!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Winter Performance (1st-2nd grades): You are invited to the first and second-grade performance of Bu
ndle Up on Friday, January 27th at 8:30 am. The performance will last approximately 25 minutes.
2. February and March Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meetings will be held on February 28th and March 22nd both at 5:30 pm. Zoom links will be provided in the coming weeks.
4. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to the food pantry, please sign up with this link.
5. Girls on the Run: The ERA 3rd-5th grade Girls on the Run Team will be launching again this Spring. Come join this fun group of girls led by Mrs. Hollister, Mrs. Apelgren, and a couple of parents! Twice per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm. Girls will be led through interactive lessons and movement activities to build confidence, strength, endurance, and self-confidence! The season ends with a celebratory 5K on May 20th in RTP with all triangle GOTR teams! Cost includes coaching, curriculum, journal, t-shirt, water bottle, and 5K registration. Scholarships are available. See the attached flyer for further details. Any further questions please email Rebecca Gallegly at RebeccaJGallegly@gmail.com
and you can register at gotrtriangle.org
6. Beginning Band Meeting: Mr. Jenkins will host a beginning band meeting for rising 7th graders on Tuesday, January 24th at 3:30 pm. Music & Arts will be joining him to discuss instrument rental. Please email Mr. Jenkins at mjenkins@enoriveracademy.
org for further details.
Have a great rest of your week!