I hope you are all rested after the long weekend. This week is National School Choice Week! Thank you all for choosing ERA for your child’s education. We appreciate your trust. On Thursday, we will be wearing yellow so please have your student(s) join us in the celebration.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Intent to Return: The directions for continuing enrollment for next year are attached. Please note that the deadline is January 28th. Please contact Mrs. Hover if you have any questions. 2022 Intent to Return Scribbles Parent Letter
2. Upcoming Meetings: The links will be provided as the date nears. All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm.
D&I Task Force: 1/31 D&I Zoom Link
Board of Directors: 1/25 January Board of Directors Meeting
Future Visions: 1/26 Future Visions Link
3. National School Choice Week: This week is National School Choice Week. We will be celebrating school-wide on Thursday (1/27) by having a Yellow Day! All students and staff are encouraged to wear yellow to show their support for our school.
We have several National School Choice Week posters that are available to take home to display in your neighborhood or on your social media. If you would like one, please contact Mrs. Hover at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
4. Middle School Dance: We are so excited to announce that we will host a middle dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Please see the attached invitation. More details to follow.
5. COVID Reminder: If your child has tested positive or been exposed, please complete this link immediately. In the past, we have just allowed an email to suffice but we will need additional documentation moving forward. Please notify your child’s teacher(s) as well.
Covid Dashboard: 18 total (K-12) reported 1/20-1/25. K-8: 11 and HS: 7
K-8: 41 cases
HS: 38 cases
Have a great week!