Happy New Year! I hope this finds you all doing well and that you enjoyed your holidays. I didn’t spend it as I traditionally would but it was great to get some needed rest! I’m excited about our new semester and can’t wait to see what it holds for us.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Diversity and Inclusion Task Force: The next meeting will be on January 11 at 5 p.m. Click here for the meeting link and information.
2. January ERA Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board meeting will be held on January 20 from 5-7 p.m. Click here for the meeting link and information.
3. Intent to Return: It’s that time of year when you decide about returning for the 2021-2022 school year. Mrs. Hover will be sending information about the process later this week. Her email will also include information on enrolling siblings so stay tuned.
4. 2021-2022 Calendar: The new calendar will be released after the Board of Directors meeting on January 20th. I’ll email it to you and post it on the website once it’s been approved.
5. First Chapter Friday and STEAM Activity: We will put a pause on these activities until we’ve had a chance to review the parent survey data. We will share the details once we have a decision on potential next steps.
6. National Honor Society Book Drive: Please see the attached flyer for more information. I hope you can help. NHS Children’s Book Drive Flyer
Have a great week and thank you for your support!