Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season! It’s great being back and starting the second half of the school year. Report cards will be issued on Friday assuming the internet is back up and running. If there will be a delay, I’ll be in touch.
Please take note of item #2 below. You will need to let us know your plans for next year no later than January 27th. Your timeliness is appreciated.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. January Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on January 18th at 5:30 pm. Click here for the Zoom meeting link. We will not have a December meeting.
2. Intent to Return: All families are required to complete the annual Intent to Return to indicate their plans for enrollment for next year. Directions are linked here. Please note that the deadline is January 27th. Please contact Mrs. Hover if you have any questions.
3. Crochet Club: A new club is starting for students in grades 3-8! Check out the flyer for more information. Sign up in Mrs. Hover’s office
4. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to our food pantry, please see the list of needed items below.
Chef Boyardee Chicken and Rice
Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and MB
Chef Boyardee Ravioli
Chef Boyardee Lasagna
Cup of Noodles
5. Teacher Appreciation Donations: Here is a list of all of our teacher appreciation events coming up this school year. Please click here if you would like to sign up to donate or volunteer.
Monday, February 13 – “Sandwich Bar”
Tuesday, February 14 – “Old School Valentines”
Wednesday, March 1 – “Apple Nacho Bar”
Friday, March 3 – “Rock Paper Scissors Tournament”
6. Bobcat Annual Fund: Thank you so much for your generosity to our annual fund. I’ll be providing an update later this month but if you are still interested in helping, Eno River Academy is a 501(c)(3) corporation (EIN # 04-3753649) and contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. We accept checks, money orders, and PayPal (@enoriveracademy).