I hope you all had an enjoyable fall break!! I wanted to remind you all that it is picture day tomorrow (K-8 only). We will be taking individual pictures for the yearbook as well as class pictures. See below for additional details.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. October Board of Directors Meeting:
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18th at 5:30 pm. We are attempting to have a hybrid meeting meaning both in-person and virtual. The meeting location will be at the high school and the virtual Zoom link is here.
2. D&I Meeting: The next D&I meeting will be held on November 1st at 4:00 pm. This meeting will be in-person at the high school.
3. TNAC Cross Country Conference Championships and Senior Night: Hosted by Eno River Academy
Please come and cheer on the ERA XC team this Tuesday as they run in the TNAC conference championship at Eno River Academy. We will recognize our eight outstanding seniors in our Senior Night Celebration, immediately following the women’s race. This postseason is shaping up to be one of the most exciting ones in school history. Tuesday: 5:00pm (men’s race then followed by the women’s)
4. Middle School Sports: Please fill out this survey if your student is interested in one of our winter sports.
We will have
-swimming – This will be practice/training only to prepare you for competition in HS. Training will be at the Sports Plex from 8-9 pm on practice days
-ultimate frisbee – We are working with Triangle Ultimate to get a team going at our school.
5. Apparel Store Round 2: https://enoriveracademy.company.site/
The store will be open this week and will close on Friday, October 21.
This is the last order before Christmas.
6. Original Artworks: Our K-5 artists have been working hard on their ORIGINAL ARTWORKS creations for the past couple of weeks and packets will be coming home with students this week (4th-grade artwork will be sent in October). Please make sure to read the contents thoroughly and keep student artwork and payments together! Packets must be turned in to Mrs. Velasco or your child(ren)’s teachers by Wednesday, October 26.
*Feel free to take a look as it will hopefully answer all your questions! If you have any concerns, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Trunk or Treat:
October 29 from 2-4pm in the K-8 parking lot. Park in the rear high school lot and walk up to the K-8 lot. Kona Ice will be attending. The event is free but canned food donations will be accepted.
8. K-2 Specials Showcase:
November 15 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All K-2 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
9. Fall Spirit Week:
October 24-28. Check the linked flyer for the daily dress-up categories. Let’s show some K-12 school spirit!
10. K-8 Yearbook Pictures and Class Pictures:
School pictures will be held on October 18
in the morning. We will take both a class picture
and individual yearbook pictures
on this date. The make-up date is December 5th.
- A pre-order form will go home with students this week for yearbook pictures. If you are in need of financial assistance regarding ordering photos, please reach out to Mrs. Hover.
- Class pictures must be ordered ahead of time. They are $10.
- These will be the photos used in the yearbook – makeup photos may not be used.
- Please visit this link to receive updates via email regarding your child’s school portraits including promotions, additional deals, and the ability to order more pictures at a later time.
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 10/10-10/17. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
Have a great week!