I hope you all enjoyed fall break! It was so wonderful having some time to relax, reflect, and gear up for the 2nd quarter.
Just a reminder that TOMORROW is picture day at K-8. These photos will also be in the yearbook.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Children’s Market Application: Any ERA student or club in grades K-12 may apply to have a booth at this year’s Children’s Market! Please complete the included application and return the application, $10 fee, and accompanying photos to Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 19. NOTE: K-2 classes already have booths at the market. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Hover.
2. K8 Fall Spirit Week: Get ready to show some school spirit the week of October 25! See the included flyer for the dress-up themes each day of that week.
3. PATH Redesign: Please see the attached document which outlines our PATH redesign plan. We will begin scheduling virtual meetings so look out for those notices if you are interested in helping with any of the groups. Thank you to all of the past PATH leadership and volunteers for all of your hard work. We are so appreciative of your support.
4. Upload Photos to the Yearbook Class: Attached you’ll find a QR code that will take any school community member directly to the photo upload site. It’s a more succinct way to upload photos! Questions may be directed to Ms. Webb at email@example.com.
5. Yearbook Ad Survey: The yearbook staff created a local business survey that they would like to be sent to all K-12 families. We want to offer the business advertisements to ERA families that own or are associated with local businesses before anyone else. The survey is quick– only five questions.
6. Board of Directors Meeting: The October meeting will be held on October 19th from 5:00pm-7:00pm in the high school commons.
7. K-8 Picture Day: Get ready to smile! Students in grades K-8 will have pictures taken Tuesday, October 19 during the day for the yearbook.
8. Cross Country: Eno River Academy is hosting the TNAC Conference Championship for Cross Country on Tuesday, October 19 at 5:00pm. Come out and support your ERA Bobcat Cross Country team as they compete for our first ever XC conference title! It’s Senior Night and we will be recognizing our 6 amazing seniors.
9. Future Visions Meeting: Are you interested in contributing your time and ideas to Eno River Academy? Consider joining the next ERA Future Visions meeting! This year we have a special focus on outdoor learning and athletic spaces. Our next Future Visions meeting will take place at 5pm on 10/27 on zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
10. Diversity and Inclusion Meeting: Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 26th at 5:30pm. We will the link to next week’s update.
Covid Dashboard: Zero additional Covid cases last week.
Since the beginning of school:
K-8: 8 cases
HS: 3 cases
Currently, all transmissions have been from outside of school.
Have a great week!