I hope you had a great weekend! I wanted to remind you that Monday, October 31st is an early release day. We will dismiss at 11:30 am and we will not have our afterschool program that day. Please arrive on time since we have a professional development scheduled for the afternoon.
Students are allowed to wear their Halloween costumes on Monday. However, face masks and weapons are not permitted.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. November Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 5:30 pm. The Zoom link will be provided in the coming weeks.
2. D&I Meeting: The next D&I meeting will be held on November 1st at 4:00 pm. This meeting will be in-person at the high school.
3. Honor Roll Ceremony: We will have our first quarter honor roll ceremony on Monday the 31st at 8:30 am in the gym. This is for our 5th-8th graders. See you there!
4. Children’s Market: ERA’s annual Children’s Market will be December 3 from 10am-12pm! Any student, club, or team can have a booth at the market to sell items or host a community service project. Applications are due by November 22 to Mrs. Hover. Come out for a fun morning of holiday shopping with our young entrepreneurs!
5. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to our food pantry, we are in need of granola bars, popcorn, and goldfish. Feel free to drop these off in carline or the main office at K-8. Thanks for your help!
6. Original Artworks: Our K-5 artists have been working hard on their ORIGINAL ARTWORKS
creations for the past couple of weeks and packets will be coming home with students this week (4th-grade artwork will be sent in October). Please make sure to read the contents thoroughly and keep student artwork and payments together! Packets must be turned in to Mrs. Velasco or your child(ren)’s teachers by Wednesday, October 26.
*Here is a link regarding the program. (https://www.originalworks.
*Feel free to take a look as it will hopefully answer all your questions! If you have any concerns, feel free to email me at tvelasco@enoriveracademy.
7. Trunk or Treat: October 29 from 2-4pm in the K-8 parking lot. Park in the rear high school lot and walk up to the K-8 lot. Kona Ice will be attending. The event is free but canned food donations will be accepted.
8. K-2 Specials Showcase: November 15 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All K-2 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
9. Fall Spirit Week: October 24-28. Check the linked flyer for the daily dress-up categories. Let’s show some K-12 school spirit!
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 10/18-10/24. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
Have a great week!