I hope you all had a great weekend despite the storm. We have fall break beginning next Monday, October 10th. We will see you all back on the 17th
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. October Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18th at 5:30 pm. We are attempting to have a hybrid meeting meaning both in-person and virtual. The meeting location will be at the high school and the virtual Zoom link is here.
2. Community Connections Update: We are currently in need of parent volunteers for pantry upkeep and assistance with community links. Contact Morgana Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan Riggs (email@example.com) if you are interested in helping!
3. D&I Meeting: The next D&I meeting will be held on November 1st at 4:00 pm. This meeting will be in-person at the high school.
4. K-8 Yearbook Pictures and Class Pictures: School pictures will be held on October 18 in the morning. We will take both a class picture and individual yearbook pictures on this date.
- A pre-order form will go home with students this week for yearbook pictures. If you are in need of financial assistance regarding ordering photos, please reach out to Mrs. Hover.
- Class pictures must be ordered ahead of time. They are $10.
- These will be the photos used in the yearbook – makeup photos may not be used.
- Please visit this link to receive updates via email regarding your child’s school portraits including promotions, additional deals, and the ability to order more pictures at a later time.
5. Original Artworks: Our K-5 artists have been working hard on their ORIGINAL ARTWORKS
creations for the past couple of weeks and packets will be coming home with students this week (4th-grade artwork will be sent in October). Please make sure to read the contents thoroughly and keep student artwork and payments together! Packets must be turned in to Mrs. Velasco or your child(ren)’s teachers by Wednesday, October 26.
*Here is a link regarding the program. (https://www.originalworks.
*Feel free to take a look as it will hopefully answer all your questions! If you have any concerns, feel free to email me at tvelasco@enoriveracademy.
Covid Dashboard: 13 total (K-12) reported 9/27-10/3. K-8: 8 and HS: 5
Have a great week and enjoy the break!!