Happy Halloween! Just a friendly reminder that we have an early release at 11:30 am followed by professional development. I hope you all have a fun and safe evening!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. November Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 5:30 pm. The Zoom link will be provided in the coming weeks.
2. D&I Meeting: The next D&I meeting will be held on November 1st at 4:00 pm. This meeting will be in-person at the high school.
3. Children’s Market: ERA’s annual Children’s Market will be December 3 from 10am-12pm! Any student, club, or team can have a booth at the market to sell items or host a community service project. Applications are due by November 22 to Mrs. Hover. Come out for a fun morning of holiday shopping with our young entrepreneurs!
4. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to our food pantry, we are in need of granola bars, popcorn, goldfish, and chips. Feel free to drop these off in carline or the main office at K-8. Thanks for your help!
5. K-2 Specials Showcase: November 15 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All K-2 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 10/25-10/31. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
Have a great week!