It’s hard to believe that we are nearing the end of our 1st quarter. Time has flown by and it’s been so nice having the students in the building. I appreciate your patience and support as we’ve worked to find our stride this year after such a long time away.
Just a fun reminder that we have fall break next week. Please be mindful of Covid protocols if you are traveling.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. 4-H Club Kickoff: Our 3-5th grade 4-H club will have its first meeting this Thursday (10/7) until 4:30 during National 4-H Week!
2. Online Book Fair: Attached you’ll find a QR code that will take any parent or family member directly to the online book fair site. It’s a more succinct way to shop this weekend!
3. K8 Fall Spirit Week: Get ready to show some school spirit the week of October 25! See the included flyer for the dress up themes each day of that week.
4. Upload Photos to the Yearbook Class: Attached you’ll find a QR code that will take any school community member directly to the photo upload site. It’s a more succinct way to upload photos! Questions may be directed to Ms. Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Yearbook Ad Survey: The yearbook staff created a local business survey that they would like to be sent to all K-12 families. We want to offer the business advertisements to ERA families that own or are associated with local businesses before anyone else. The survey is quick– only five questions.
6. Board of Directors Meeting: The October meeting will be held on October 19th from 5:00pm-7:00pm in the high school commons.
7. K-8 Picture Day: Get ready to smile! Students in grades K-8 will have pictures taken Tuesday, October 19 during the day for the yearbook. More information will be distributed as the date gets closer.
8. Blood Drive: Are you interested in donating blood? Please see the attached flyer for more information.
9. Covid Dashboard: One additional Covid case last week.
Since the beginning of school:
K-8: 8 cases
HS: 3 cases
Currently, all transmissions have been from outside of school.
Have a great week!