I hope you all had a fun Halloween weekend! We’ve got a lot of sleepy kiddos this morning but it seems like they all had a great time. Our first annual Middle School Fall Fest was a great success and we appreciate all of your donations. We are looking forward to other opportunities to be together as a group in the coming months.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Children’s Market Application: Any ERA student or club in grades K-12 may apply to have a booth at this year’s Children’s Market! Please complete the included application and return the application, $10 fee, and accompanying photos to Mrs. Hover (email@example.com) by November 19. NOTE: K-2 classes already have booths at the market. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Hover.
2. School Pictures: School picture proofs were sent home last week. All pictures can be ordered online from Strawbridge. A photo makeup day has been scheduled for November 16 during the first two hours of school.
3. Spirit Week Photos: Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s school Spirit Week! Please upload any pictures you have to our yearbook.
4. Yearbook Linktree: This link will provide all relevant information and links to anything yearbook-related.
5. Board of Directors Update: During 2020 and early 2021 the ERA board of directors met virtually. Now that the students are back in person full-time, the board members are meeting in person. Engaging with the community and making board meetings more accessible is very important to the ERA board of directors. The November 16th board meeting will be held virtually (zoom meeting info to come) and feedback on meeting preferences will be solicited during the upcoming Parent/Guardian Survey that will be sent out mid-November.
6. Staff Candy Apple Bar: If you’d like to donate to the staff candy apple bar on November 19th, please sign up via the signup genius. Thank you for helping us treat our amazing teachers!
7. Middle School Basketball: 6th – 8th grade girls and boys
Information Session: Men/Women Bball (students only)
Tuesday Nov 2. 7:50 am (MS Gym)
*All documents needed for tryouts will be handed out.
11/15 and 11/17
3:30-5 pm (MS Gym)
11/16 and 11/18
3:30-5 pm (MS Gym)
~Basketball questions can be directed to Mr. Oakley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Covid Dashboard: Zero additional Covid cases last week.
Since the beginning of school:
K-8: 8 cases
HS: 3 cases
Currently, all transmissions have been from outside of school.
Have a great week!