I hope you all had a great weekend! It’s crazy to think that Thanksgiving is next week. With that in mind, please remember that we only have two days of school next week. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
1. November Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 5:30 pm. Click here for the Zoom meeting link.
2. Children’s Market: ERA’s annual Children’s Market will be December 3 from 10am-12pm! Any student, club, or team can have a booth at the market to sell items or host a community service project. Applications are due by November 22 to Mrs. Hover. Come out for a fun morning of holiday shopping with our young entrepreneurs!
3. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to our food pantry, we are in need of granola bars, popcorn, goldfish, and chips. Feel free to drop these off in carline or the main office at K-8. Thanks for your help!
4. K-2 Specials Showcase: November 15 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All K-2 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
5. Make-Up Pictures: K-8 make-up pictures will be on December 5th.
6. Down Home Garden Center & General Store in Mebane is partnering with ERA on Saturday, December 10. 10% of your purchases that day will be donated to ERA if you mention Eno River at checkout! We’d like to thank the Laws family for partnering with us during the holidays
7. Bobcat Annual Fund: If you would like to donate, Eno River Academy is a 501(c)(3) corporation (EIN # 04-3753649) and contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. We accept checks, money orders, and PayPal (@enoriveracademy).
Have a great week!