I hope you are all doing well and ready for the holiday week! As a reminder, we will be closed Wednesday-Friday this week. I am so thankful for each of you and the trust you have in ERA! Happy Thanksgiving!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. January Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on January 18th at 5:30 pm. Click here for the Zoom meeting link. We will not have a December meeting.
2. Children’s Market: ERA’s annual Children’s Market will be December 3 from 10am-12pm! Any student, club, or team can have a booth at the market to sell items or host a community service project. Applications are due by November 22 to Mrs. Hover. Come out for a fun morning of holiday shopping with our young entrepreneurs!
3. Food Pantry: Here are the items we need to stock the food pantry. Thanks for any help you can provide.
*Chef Boyardee microwavable Chicken & Rice, Spaghetti and MB, Mac & Cheese, Ravioli, and Lasagna.
*Fruit cups (Diced Peaches, Mixed Fruit)
*Nature’s Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
4. Make-Up Pictures: K-8 make-up pictures will be on December 5th.
5. Down Home Garden Center & General Store in Mebane is partnering with ERA on Saturday, December 10. 10% of your purchases that day will be donated to ERA if you mention Eno River at checkout! We’d like to thank the Laws family for partnering with us during the holidays
6. Bobcat Annual Fund: If you would like to donate, Eno River Academy is a 501(c)(3) corporation (EIN # 04-3753649) and contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. We accept checks, money orders, and PayPal (@enoriveracademy).
7. Ornament sale: Our high school’s National Art Honor Society once again has customizable gingerbread-style ceramic ornaments for sale! Purchases do include a ribbon for hanging. In the linked flyer is a QR code that will take you to an order form. Ornaments are on sale through pre-orders only through December 8 and will also be available at the Children’s Market on December 3. Pick-up will occur at the high school front office or may be sent home with your student. Please consider supporting the NAHS