I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving break and are getting back into a routine today. I’d like to wish a happy and joyous Hanukkah to those that celebrate.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Donations for Needy Families: Our number of needy families increases each year as our population increases. If you would like to donate a gift card for those in need, please drop it off at K-8 and no later than December 15th. Walmart and Target gift cards are best so that families can purchase food, clothing and/or gifts. Thank you for your generosity. If you are in need and would like to be included, please email me directly. Your information will be kept confidential.
2. Makeup School Pictures: A photo makeup day has been rescheduled for December 6. All pictures can be ordered online from Strawbridge.
3. 4-H Pet Drive: ERA’s elementary 4-H club will be holding a pet drive from December 4-17. We will be collecting used bath towels, used blankets, and pet food to donate to a local veterinarian office and animal shelter. Donations will be collected at Children’s Market or in the K-8 main office. Thank you for your support!
4. Children’s Market Application Deadline: The application deadline for Children’s Market has passed. If you missed the deadline but are still interested in having a booth, please contact Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Children’s Market: Come one, come all to Children’s Market on December 4! Enjoy the items our classes, clubs, and student vendors will have for sale. The high school Photography Club will also have mini holiday portrait sessions! Watch our social media in the coming days for pictures of available items.
6. Diversity and Inclusion: Our next Diversity and Inclusion meeting is scheduled for Monday 11/29 at 5pm on zoom. Please join us!
7. Snuggly Socks and Hot Chocolate Bar: If you’d like to donate to the staff hot chocolate bar or provide our staff with some fun socks on December 17, please sign up via the signup genius. Thank you for helping us treat our amazing teachers!
Covid Dashboard: We had 2 positive cases reported over the weekend.
Since the beginning of school:
K-8: 11 cases
HS: 5 cases
Currently, all transmissions have been from outside of school.
Have a great week!