I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that Friday is a holiday. Thank you to all of our Veterans and your service to our country. We are truly grateful.
Congratulations to our high school cross country teams, Coach Pierce, and Coach Vacca. Our ladies finished 2nd in the state and our boys finished 10th!! What an incredible season!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. November Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 5:30 pm. Click here for the meeting Zoom link.
2. Children’s Market: ERA’s annual Children’s Market will be December 3 from 10am-12pm! Any student, club, or team can have a booth at the market to sell items or host a community service project. Applications are due by November 22 to Mrs. Hover. Come out for a fun morning of holiday shopping with our young entrepreneurs!
3. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to our food pantry, we are in need of granola bars, popcorn, goldfish, and chips. Feel free to drop these off in carline or the main office at K-8. Thanks for your help!
4. K-2 Specials Showcase: November 15 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All K-2 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
5. Make-Up Pictures: K-8 make-up pictures will be on December 5th.
6. AIMSWeb Recording: If you missed our AIMSweb informational session, you can access the recording via this link. Please contact Mrs. Boysel, our Interventionist, if you have additional questions.
7. Covid Dashboard: We will discontinue our Covid dashboard unless the numbers begin trending upwards. Please continue to report cases so that we can monitor the trends.
8. School Improvement Team: School improvement planning provides a mechanism for identifying needs and establishing a common approach to meeting those needs at the school level. Effective school improvement planning contributes to overall school performance by:
Establishing an understanding of the “big picture” of a school’s current state, including student achievement, school environment, teacher community, parent community, and administrative issues;
Reaching consensus across the school community on which needs represent the highest priorities for action based upon the potential to improve overall student and school performance; and
Identify implementation objectives and tasks, including specific targets, effective practices, and milestones to address the school priorities.
The School Improvement Team (SIT) will meet monthly via Zoom. Dates and times will be decided once the team is assembled. The SIT will consist of the school administration, a board member representative, faculty and staff representatives, and two parents (one with K8 students and one with high school students). If you are interested in joining the SIT, please complete this form by Thursday, November 10th at 3:00 pm. Click on this link if you are interested.
Have a great week!