I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Our HS Soccer team is playing tonight in the 3rd round of the state playoffs. The game is being played at Soccer.com at 6:00pm. Tickets are $7.00. Bring a chair and come out and cheer on the Bobcats!
Congratulations to Coach Pierce and our HS Cross Country team! They placed 6th in the state! Emily Pierce and Lucas Nagel both had PRs. We are so proud of all of our ERA athletes.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Children’s Market Application: Any ERA student or club in grades K-12 may apply to have a booth at this year’s Children’s Market! Please complete the included application and return the application, $10 fee, and accompanying photos to Mrs. Hover (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 19. NOTE: K-2 classes already have booths at the market. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Hover.
2. School Pictures: School picture proofs were sent home last week. All pictures can be ordered online from Strawbridge. A photo makeup day has been scheduled for November 16 during the first two hours of school.
3. Board of Directors Update: During 2020 and early 2021 the ERA board of directors met virtually. Now that the students are back in person full-time, the board members are meeting in person. Engaging with the community and making board meetings more accessible is very important to the ERA board of directors. The November 16th board meeting will be held virtually (zoom meeting info to come) and feedback on meeting preferences will be solicited during the upcoming Parent/Guardian Survey that will be sent out mid-November.
4. Staff Candy Apple Bar: If you’d like to donate to the staff candy apple bar on November 19th, please sign up via the signup genius. Thank you for helping us treat our amazing teachers!
5. Veteran’s Day Holiday: Just a reminder that we have a holiday on Thursday, November 11. Thank you to our Veterans!
6. Middle School Basketball: 6th – 8th grade girls and boys
11/15 and 11/17
3:30-5 pm (MS Gym)
11/16 and 11/18
3:30-5 pm (MS Gym)
~Basketball questions can be directed to Mr. Oakley (email@example.com).
Covid Dashboard: Zero additional Covid cases last week.
Since the beginning of school:
K-8: 8 cases
HS: 3 cases
Currently, all transmissions have been from outside of school.
Have a great week!