I hope you all enjoyed the weekend and Super Bowl festivities! In anticipation of the Orange County mask mandate being lifted in the coming weeks/months (no date has been shared yet), we wanted to send a survey to see how you feel about masking. The survey link is here and will be open until Friday at noon. Only complete one survey per family, please.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm in February.
Board of Directors: 2/22 (5:30 pm) Board of Directors Zoom Link
Future Visions: 2/16 Future Visions Zoom Link
D&I: February 28, March 21, April 25, May 23 (Zoom links will be provided closer to the date)
2. 2/22/22: Please see the attached flyer for our celebration of 2/22/22 which happens to be a Tuesday!!
3. Middle School Dance: I’m so excited to announce that we will host a middle school dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Check out the sign up genius here for ways to volunteer!
4. Girls on the Run (3rd-5th grades): Please see the attached flyer and contact Rebecca Gallegly if you have any questions. Her contact information is included on the flyer.
5. 4-H: The next 4-H meeting is on February 24.
6. Spring Pictures: K8 Spring individual pictures and class pictures will take place on Friday, March 4.
7. Lottery Results: Siblings that applied in our lottery will find out if they received a spot on February 25.
Covid Dashboard: 1 total (K-12) reported 2/9-2/14. K-8: 1 and HS: 0
K-8: 57 cases
Happy Valentine’s Day,