I hope you all had a great weekend! I’d like to congratulate both middle school basketball teams on their amazing performances this season. Our boys finished 3rd in the conference and our girls finished 2nd. We are so proud of their efforts.
Just a reminder, we have an early release day on Wednesday, March 1st. K-8 will dismiss at 11:30 am.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. February and March Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meetings will be held on February 28th and March 22nd both at 5:30 pm.
2. Girls on the Run: This is the last week to register!!! The ERA 3rd-5th grade Girls on the Run Team will begin practice on Tuesday, Feb. 28th! Join this fun group of girls led by Mrs. Hollister, Mrs. Apelgren, and a couple of parents! Twice per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm. If you have any further questions please email RebeccaJGallegly@gmail.com
and you can register at gotrtriangle.org
3. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to the food pantry, we could use the following:
Mac and Cheese
4. Summer Camps: Camps provided by teachers are linked on this document. Check out what’s available including Camp Bobcat, Science Camp, Cardboard Creations, and Cheer Camp. Sports camp information will be coming in the next few weeks.
5. Wyldlife (Grades 6-8): This is an optional club offered at ERA. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Have a great week!