I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend. I am certainly loving the warmer temps but it looks like we will be back to winter next week. Hopefully, things will level out soon.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm in February.
Board of Directors: 2/22 (5:30 pm) Board of Directors Zoom Link
Future Visions: TBD
D&I: February 28, March 21, April 25, May 23 (Zoom links will be provided closer to the date)
2. Middle School Dance: I’m so excited to announce that we will host a middle school dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Check out the sign up genius here for ways to volunteer!
3. Girls on the Run (3rd-5th grades): Please see the attached flyer and contact Rebecca Gallegly if you have any questions. Her contact information is included on the flyer. Girls on the Run Flyer
4. 4-H: The next 4-H meeting is on February 24.
5. Spring Pictures: K8 Spring individual pictures and class pictures will take place on Friday, March 4.
6. Lottery Results: Siblings that applied in our lottery will find out if they received a spot on February 25.
7. From the FCS Club (HS): The Fellowship of Christian Students is hosting an Eno River Academy Color Run! It is a 1 Mile Fun Run and 5K fundraiser including family-friendly activities, explosions of colors, and an amazing opportunity to better our school community. The purpose is to impact and support our community and include everyone who would like to have a day full of fun! Proceeds of this event will support PORCH Hillsborough, an organization committed to fighting hunger in Northern Orange County, and the Fellowship of Christian Students Club. Here is a link to sign up https://runsignup.com/Race/
NC/Hillsborough/ EnoRiverAcademyColorRun2022 an d one to volunteer: https://www. signupgenius.com/go/ 10c0d45abac28aaf8cf8-volunteer
Covid Dashboard: 2 total (K-12) reported 2/15-2/22. K-8: 2 and HS: 0
K-8: 58 cases
Have a great week!