I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that we have an early release day this Wednesday, March 1st. K-8 will dismiss at 11:30 am and the high school will dismiss at noon.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. February and March Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meetings will be held on February 28th and March 22nd both at 5:30 pm.
2. NHS Pennant Project (High School): Help us decorate our halls and celebrate the accomplishments of ERA students by purchasing college pennants! The sign-up is here.
3. Spring Pictures (K-5 Only): K-5 Spring Pictures will be held Wednesday, March 1st. There will not be a makeup day. Only grades K-5 will have their pictures taken.
4. Kona Ice: Kona Ice will be on site this Friday after school. Their menu is attached.
5. D&I: The D&I committee will meet at the high school on March 7th from 4:00 pm-5:00 pm.
6. Girls on the Run: This is the last week to register!!! The ERA 3rd-5th grade Girls on the Run Team will begin practice on Tuesday, Feb. 28th! Join this fun group of girls led by Mrs. Hollister, Mrs. Apelgren, and a couple of parents! Twice per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm. If you have any further questions please email RebeccaJGallegly@gmail.com an
d you can register at gotrtriangle.org
7. Food Pantry: If you would like to donate to the food pantry, we could use the following:
- Granola bars
- Fruit cups
- Cup of noodles
- Mac and cheese cups
- Water bottles/juice boxes
8. Summer Camps: Camps provided by teachers are linked on this document. Check out what’s available including Camp Bobcat, Science Camp, Cardboard Creations, and Cheer Camp. Sports camp information will be coming in the next few weeks.
Have a great week!