I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m so excited to have the sunshine back all week. Please note that tonight’s Diversity and Inclusion meeting has been moved to Monday, March 7th at 5pm.
1. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm.
Board of Directors: TBD (5:30 pm)
Future Visions: TBD
D&I: March 7, March 21, April 25, May 23 Zoom Link
2. Teacher Appreciation Week: Please join us for a Teacher Appreciation Planning Meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, March 9 at 6:00pm. If you would like to be involved, but can’t attend the meeting, please feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin at email@example.com
for more details. Zoom Link
3. Camps at ERA: Please see the attached flyers for camps being offered at ERA this summer. Contact information is included on each flyer.
4. Spring Pictures: K8 Spring individual pictures and class pictures will take place on Friday, March 4.
5. From the FCS Club (HS): The Fellowship of Christian Students is hosting an Eno River Academy Color Run! It is a 1 Mile Fun Run and 5K fundraiser including family-friendly activities, explosions of colors, and an amazing opportunity to better our school community. The purpose is to impact and support our community and include everyone who would like to have a day full of fun! Proceeds of this event will support PORCH Hillsborough, an organization committed to fighting hunger in Northern Orange County, and the Fellowship of Christian Students Club. Here is a link to sign up https://runsignup.com/Race/
NC/Hillsborough/ EnoRiverAcademyColorRun2022 an d one to volunteer: https://www. signupgenius.com/go/ 10c0d45abac28aaf8cf8-volunteer
Covid Dashboard: 1 total (K-12) reported 2/23-2/28. K-8: 0 and HS: 1
K-8: 60 cases
HS: 47 cases
Have a great week!