I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend. In the past, we have had the Monday after the Super Bowl as a teacher workday. Sadly, that’s not the case this year but we have rectified that for next year. I hope you all enjoy the fun and festivities next Sunday!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm in February.
Board of Directors: 2/22 (5:30 pm) Board of Directors Zoom Link
Future Visions: 2/16 Future Visions Zoom Link
D&I: February 28, March 21, April 25, May 23 (Zoom links will be provided closer to the date)
2. 2/22/22: Please see the attached flyer for our celebration of 2/22/22 which happens to be a Tuesday!! 2.22.22TTTPDF
3. Middle School Dance: I’m so excited to announce that we will host a middle school dance on Friday, March 4 from 6-8pm. Check out the sign up genius here for ways to volunteer!
4. Snow Day Pictures Needed: The yearbook crew is requesting photos from the past snow days of ERA elementary students. Please send your photos to Maddie Almers at email@example.com
5. Winter Sports Pictures Needed: The yearbook crew is requesting photos from the middle school basketball and cheer seasons. Please send your photos to Mrs. Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Kids Helping Kids Club: The club is holding a teddy bear/stuffed animal drive for the police station. Please see the attached flyer for details.
Covid Dashboard: 3 total (K-12) reported 2/1-2/8. K-8: 3 and HS: 0
K-8: 54 cases
Have a great week!