I hope you all had a great weekend! The snow was certainly a fun surprise. Just a reminder that Friday, March 17th is a teacher workday.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. 3-5 Specials Showcase: March 20 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All 3-5 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
2. Middle School Dance: Join us for some fun at the Wacky Tacky Dance! Friday, March 24 from 5-7pm. Admission is $5, snacks and drinks are between $.25-$1 and all proceeds go toward middle school field trips. If you’d like to send in donations or volunteer to set up/clean up, you can do that here. Flier attached.
3. World Down Syndrome Day: Join us on Tuesday, March 21st as we bring awareness to Down Syndrome. On this day, two different socks are worn to celebrate human uniqueness. Please join us as we spread awareness by wearing fun socks that day. A flyer is attached.
4. March Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on March 22nd at 5:30 pm. March Meeting Link
5. Crochet Club: Reminder that Crochet Club meets every two weeks. The remaining dates for Crochet Club are: March 22, April 5, April 19, May 3
6. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. This was a huge hit with our staff last year!! You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!
7. Parents’ Night Out=Science Fun: Please see the attached flyer for Parents’ Night Out coming March 24th.
8. Lost and Found: Please check the lost and found by 3/16. All unclaimed items will be donated on 3/17.
Have a great week!