Welcome to the 4th quarter! It seems like each quarter has brought us something new this year and this one is no different. It’s been fun having a new cohort of students back after a year away!
Afternoon Pick Up Reminder: We have two lines during afternoon pickup. Both lines will start at the cones and you will wait there until you are told to move forward. K-5 students will be picked up from the lane closest to the building (just like the morning) and the middle school students will be picked up from the lane next to it.
*** Please do not get out of the car to buckle a child into their seat. You can pull forward onto the gravel (all 4 tires) and buckle them in. This will keep the line moving.
*** Don’t forget that you will need to update your greenlight app each morning. Please have it displayed on your phone to save time. If you have any issues, try resetting your password.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Yearbook Order: Here is the link to order your ERA yearbook. ERA Yearbook Order Link. If you have questions, please reach out to our yearbook advisor Sarah Loftin at email@example.com.
2. Makeup School Picture Pickup: Photos taken on the makeup picture day are available for pickup in the main office Monday-Thursday during school hours through March 19.
3. K-12 Spirit Days: Join in during your Zoom classes on some Spirit Day fun every Friday from now through the end of the school year! A list of all upcoming days is provided.
4. Adopt-A-Senior 2021: Last year was a huge success, so we’re going to offer the opportunity for community members to Adopt-A-Senior again with a few extra options. See the sign up genius here. Questions? Contact Mrs. Martin for more information.
5. K-2 Book Club: Now meets every Friday from 9:00-9:30am starting March 5.
6. 3-5 Coding Club: Now meets every Friday from 10:30-11:00am starting March 19.
7. Spring Break: Just a reminder that ERA will be closed April 2-9.
Have a great week!