I hope your week is off to a great start! We are counting down to spring break and are excited to be in the 4th quarter of the year. Summer will be here before we know it!
On Wednesday, our middle school students will have a presentation on bullying and harassment with our equity consultant, Dr. Lanier. The presentation will focus on accepting each person’s differences and making the right choice when it’s not always easy.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. 5-8th grade Honor Roll: Please join us on Friday, March 31 at 8:15am in the K-8 gym. We will recognize students that have achieved Honor Roll for the 3rd Quarter.
2. 3-5 Specials Showcase: March 20 from 4-5pm in the K-8 gymnasium. All 3-5 parents and students are invited for a time of activities and exhibits from Art, Music, Engineering, & PE.
3. Middle School Dance: Join us for some fun at the Wacky Tacky Dance! Friday, March 24 from 5-7pm. Admission is $5, snacks and drinks are between $.25-$1 and all proceeds go toward middle school field trips. If you’d like to send in donations or volunteer to set up/clean up, you can do that here. Flier attached. Wacky tacky dance
4. World Down Syndrome Day: Join us on Tuesday, March 21st as we bring awareness to Down Syndrome. On this day, two different socks are worn to celebrate human uniqueness. Please join us as we spread awareness by wearing fun socks that day. A flyer is attached.
5. 4-H Meeting Tomorrow: The club meeting this Tuesday is about GARDENING. We will be setting up some gardening experiments and other seed pots. If your child does not want to participate in the project, they do not need to attend this meeting.
6. March Board of Directors Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on March 22nd at 5:30 pm. March Meeting Link
7. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. This was a huge hit with our staff last year!! You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!
8. Parents’ Night Out=Science Fun: Please see the attached flyer for Parents’ Night Out coming March 24th.
Have a great week!