I hope you all had a great weekend and have adjusted to the time change. We have two board seats opening in July. Please scroll down for more information.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Board Seats: The Eno River Academy board of directors is made up of seven volunteers: six parent members and one community member. Parent members serve on 3-year terms and are voted in by ERA families. The community member is appointed by the board and serves a 1-year term.
There are two board openings with term dates starting July 2022.
- 1 elected parent member seat with a term ending 06/30/2025
- 1 appointed community member seat with a term ending 06/30/2023
Please see the attached application packets and instructions for both positions. The application period is open from Monday, April 4, 2022, through Monday, April 25, 2025.
2. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm.
Board of Directors: March 29th (5:30 pm) Zoom Link This meeting will be a hybrid of both in-person and online. In-person will take place in the Anspach Commons at the high school.
Future Visions: March 17th 5-6pm Zoom Link
D&I: March 21, April 25, May 23 Zoom Link
3. Grounds Beautification Day: Please join us Saturday, March 26th from 1-3 pm to clean up and add some beauty to our beloved school campus! We will be working outside at both the K-8 building and the High School building. Here is the sign up genius.
4. The National Art Honor Society: ERA Art Day will be on April 30th from 1 to 3pm. K-8 students and families are invited to attend this event where art from around the world will be celebrated. Art stations include clay, photography, button making, fabric cards, and more. Please join us in celebrating creativity and expression. (Flyer attached)
5. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!!
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 3/16-3/21. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
K-8: 60 cases
HS: 48 cases
Have a great week!