I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that we will be closed on April 7th-April 14th for spring break!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. 5-8th grade Honor Roll: Please join us on Friday, March 31 at 8:15am in the K-8 gym. We will recognize students that have achieved Honor Roll for the 3rd Quarter.
2. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. This was a huge hit with our staff last year!! You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!
3. April Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting will be held on April 18th at 5:30 pm via Zoom. The link will be provided in the coming weeks.
4. K-5 Clubs are starting to wind down for the year! Please note the remaining meeting dates for each:
- 4-H: April 4, April 25, May 9
- Crochet: April 5, April 19, May 3
- Sewing: March 30, April 6, April 20, April 27, May 4
- GOTR: March 28 & 29, April 4 & 5, April 18 & 19, April 25 & 26, May 2 & 3, May 9 & 10, May 16 & 17
5. Food Pantry: Donations are needed for the following items:
Cup of Noodles
Apple juice boxes
Granola and/or cereal bars
Have a great week!