I hope you all had a great weekend! The weather was really amazing.
As you know, masks became optional today. Please remind your student to be respectful of the choices of others.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm.
Board of Directors: March 29th (5:30 pm)
Future Visions: March 17th 5-6pm Zoom Link
D&I: March 7, March 21, April 25, May 23 Zoom Link
****Our March Future Visions meeting will focus on grant opportunities for ERA. Please join us or reach out to Sarah Yagnow with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Teacher Appreciation Week: Please join us for a Teacher Appreciation Planning Meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, March 9 at 6:00pm. If you would like to be involved, but can’t attend the meeting, please feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin at email@example.com
for more details. Zoom Link
3. Camps at ERA: Please see the attached flyers for camps being offered at ERA this summer. Contact information is included on each flyer.
4. School Store: We have been offered a chance to work with the program “School Store.” www.schoolstore.com
This is a free program that offers our school a chance to earn money when families purchase things online in their regular online shopping (like Target, Kohls, etc). Families will be able to link their account to our school, go through this site to shop online like usual, shop directly on their site, or donate directly to your teachers! Information is coming home on Monday, March 7. Thank you for your help with this opportunity!
5. 4-H: The next meeting is this Thursday, March 10. We will be focusing on our Hiking project.
6. Science Camp: Another camp is being offered this summer! Check out the information attached for more details.
7. Grounds Beautification Day: Please join us Saturday, March 26th from 1-3 pm to clean up and add some beauty to our beloved school campus! We will be working outside at both the K-8 building and the High School building.
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 2/29-3/7. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
K-8: 60 cases
HS: 48 cases
Have a great week!