I hope you all had a fun and relaxing break!! We are on the countdown to summer break….it’s only 29 days away!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Spring Spirit Week: This flyer shows what themes we will be seeing during Spring Spirit Week April 24-28! Get ready for some crazy dress-up days! K-8 will have different spirit days from high school.
2. Intent to Return: If you change your mind about if your student will be returning in the fall, please email Mrs. Hover at firstname.lastname@example.org
at any time during the rest of this school year or the summer to make us aware.
3. ERA Spring Cleanup: Mark your calendars for May 13 from 9-12! Anyone who is willing to come to help spruce up the ERA grounds should plan on attending! A list of jobs available that day is forthcoming.
4. April Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting will be held on April 18th at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
5. Board of Directors Elections: The election window opened today. Please check your email for applications and deadlines.
6. Senior Week is only a week away and we need your help! BIG thanks to all those who have already signed up to help or send items!
We could use additional volunteers at breakfast and lunch to help set up/ clean up! Check out the list for other needed items as well.
We are working hard to establish great traditions for this year’s seniors and beyond!
7. K-5 Clubs are starting to wind down for the year! Please note the remaining meeting dates for each:
- 4-H: April 25, May 9
- Crochet: April 19, May 3
- Sewing: April 20, April 27, May 4
- GOTR: April 18 & 19, April 25 & 26, May 2 & 3, May 9 & 10, May 16 & 17
8. Pantry: Donations are needed for the following items:
Cup of Noodles
Apple juice boxes
Granola and/or cereal bars
Have a great week!