I hope you all had a great weekend! It’s so hard to believe that we are one month out from EOG/EOC testing. We will be sharing details in the coming weeks so stay tuned for those emails.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Amazing Race: Click on this link for our Amazing Race. Thank you, Coach Pierce, for putting this together for us!
2. Yearbook Order: Here is the link to order your ERA yearbook. ERA Yearbook Order Link. If you have questions, please reach out to our yearbook advisor Sarah Loftin at email@example.com. THIS IS THE LAST WEEK SO ORDER TODAY!
3. Teacher Appreciation Week: Please click on this link for more information. Teacher Appreciation Week Thank you for helping us honor our amazing team!
4. PATH Sign Up Genius: Snack Pot Sign Up
Greetings, ERA Community! It is getting to be that time where we can shower our teachers with lots of love. This year we are using a casino theme and would like to have a “snack-pot” for teachers to get their favorite snacks! We are looking for donations that are individually wrapped snacks like what you would buy for trips or team snacks. There are sweets and savory items. All donations can be dropped off at the front offices of either the K-8 campus or the High School the week of April 26th through April 29th. Thank you for your support! PATH
5. Kindergarten PE/Bike Fundraiser: Link to Donate
Help ERA become the 21st school in NC and the first in our area to use the All Kids Bike program! Once funded, the program will provide 22 Strider bikes, helmets, pedal conversion kits, and curriculum to teach all of our Kindergarten students how to ride a bike in school. Coach Pierce hopes we can start in the fall and is super excited about the prospect!
Have a great week!