I hope you all had a great weekend! Three important mentions:
*We have a teacher workday on Monday, May 1st
*Board of Directors applications are due no later than 3:30 pm today
*Our middle and high school band concert will be tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm in the high school gym
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. May Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting will be held on 5/9 at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting. The June meeting will be held on 6/20.
2. Field Day: We are excited to announce Eno River Academy’s First Annual Interplanetary Games. Get ready for the best day of the year, Field Day! Grades K-5 will be broken down into 6 six teams: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, & Neptune. That being said, students would only be competing against their grade-level classmates (e.g. grade one students would all travel and compete together, grade two would do the same, etc) Here is a sign-up for parents (Cosmic Officers) who are interested in volunteering to help with activities. I look forward to an amazing day of fun and sportsmanship. More information will be shared in coming emails! Thank you Bobcat families for your support and I look forward to bringing this tradition of competition and fun for years to come. Coach Pierce
3. Spring Spirit Week: This flyer shows what themes we will be seeing during Spring Spirit Week April 24-28! Get ready for some crazy dress-up days! K-8 will have different spirit days from high school.
4. Intent to Return: If you change your mind about if your student will be returning in the fall, please email Mrs. Hover at email@example.com
at any time during the rest of this school year or the summer to make us aware.
5. ERA Spring Cleanup: Mark your calendars for May 13 from 9-12! Anyone who is willing to come to help spruce up the ERA grounds should plan on attending! A list of jobs available that day is forthcoming.
6. Senior Week is only a week away and we need your help! BIG thanks to all those who have already signed up to help or send items!
We could use additional volunteers at breakfast and lunch to help set up/ clean up! Check out the list for other needed items as well.
We are working hard to establish great traditions for this year’s seniors and beyond!
7. K-5 Clubs are starting to wind down for the year! Please note the remaining meeting dates for each:
- 4-H: April 25, May 9
- Crochet: May 3
- Sewing: April 27, May 4
- GOTR: April 25 & 26, May 2 & 3, May 9 & 10, May 16 & 17
8. Pantry: Donations are needed for the following items:
Cup of Noodles
Apple juice boxes
Granola and/or cereal bars
9. Back-To-School Supplies: Our school has partnered with EPI for our 2023 school supply sale. We are finalizing the details and will announce how you can buy a school supply pack soon. EPI packs contain teacher-approved items and are delivered before school starts. When you buy from EPI you lock in pricing and avoid not being able to find everything on your list!
*This is an optional service – school supply lists will be available for those that do not want to participate.*
**Some grade levels will still have other items on their supply list that are unable to be included in a school supply pack.**
Have a great week!