I hope you all had a great weekend. We are all very excited about spring break next week. Just a reminder that we will be closed from April 7th-April 14th!
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. This was a huge hit with our staff last year!! You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!
2. April Board of Directors Meeting: The next meeting will be held on April 18th at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
3. Board of Directors Elections: The election window will open on Monday, April 17th. Details and the ballot will be sent on that date.
4. Senior Week Celebrations are coming soon and we need your help! Senior Week will be April 24th-28th this year and includes swag bags, a cap decorating lunch, senior breakfast, photo ops, and more! We appreciate your help in making this a great event for them! Click on the sign up genius to help!
5. K-5 Clubs are starting to wind down for the year! Please note the remaining meeting dates for each:
- 4-H: April 4, April 25, May 9
- Crochet: April 5, April 19, May 3
- Sewing: April 6, April 20, April 27, May 4
- GOTR: April 4 & 5, April 18 & 19, April 25 & 26, May 2 & 3, May 9 & 10, May 16 & 17
6. Food Pantry: Donations are needed for the following items:
Cup of Noodles
Apple juice boxes
Granola and/or cereal bars
Have a great break!