I hope you all had a great weekend! Just a reminder that we have an early release day on Friday, April 8th. The K-8 building will dismiss at 11:30 am. Our afterschool program will have a camp that day. Please see below for more information.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Board Seats: Just a reminder about our open board seats. Please see my previous emails for more information. The deadline for applying is April 25th.
2. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm.
Board of Directors: April 27th (5:30 pm) Zoom Link
Future Visions: TBD
D&I: April 5th, April 25, May 23 Zoom Link
3. Spring Spirit Week: Join us in celebrating the arrival of Spring Break during our Spring Spirit Week April 4-8. Click the link provided to see the themes for each day.
4. ASP Early Release Camp: We are offering a half day camp on Friday, April 8th from 11:30am-6:00pm. The cost of the camp is $25.00/student. Our theme is “Water and Watermelon Day”. Our activities will include some sprinkler and bubble fun, slime crafts, and some key chain/jewelry crafts! Please make sure your students have some swimming attire, water shoes (or shoes that you won’t mind getting wet), and a towel.
To reserve your spot please send an email to Mrs. Cobbs at email@example.com or sign up during regular After School hours.
5. Lost and Found: We will be cleaning out our lost and found this Friday. If your student is missing anything, please stop by and have a look. The lost and found is located outside the main office.
6. April Kudos Kart: Please consider donating to our April Kudos Kart. You can find the Sign Up Genius here. Feel free to reach out to Kristin Martin with any questions. Thank you in advance!!
Covid Dashboard: 0 total (K-12) reported 3/28-4/4. K-8: 0 and HS: 0
K-8: 60 cases
HS: 48 cases
Have a great week and a wonderful spring break!!