Well, here we are at the end of another year! I can’t thank you enough for your patience and understanding as we came back full-time and made it through our new normal. We truly have the best students and families at ERA and I appreciate your trust in our school.
This will likely be my last update until the week of July 11th. If something comes up before then, I’ll certainly reach.
Just a reminder, both buildings will be closed on Monday for the Memorial Day holiday. After that, we will be here Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm or by appointment through the end of July.
Here are this week’s updates and reminders:
1. Board of Directors Election: Congratulations to Sarah Yagnow for her win in the election. And thank you to all who applied and were willing to serve. We appreciate it.
2. Upcoming Meetings: All meetings will be held via Zoom and will begin at 5:00 pm except the Board of Directors meeting which will begin at 5:30 pm.
Board of Directors:
June 6 (5:30 pm) Link
3. Report Cards: Report cards will be mailed no later than Thursday, June 9th. EOG/EOC score reports will be included.
4. 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony: The ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 26th at 8:30 am. It will be held in the K-8 gym and will last approximately 1.5-2 hours.
5. Medication: Just a reminder to please stop by and pick up your child’s medication before summer break.
6. Lost and Found: Please stop by and see if you can claim any items. We will be donating the remaining pieces on Friday.
Covid Dashboard: 9 total (K-12) reported 5/16-5/23. K-8: 2 and HS: 7
K-8: 65 cases
HS: 53 cases
Have a great summer!